The Organization’s main activities are the following:
- defending the migrants’, refugees’, asylum seekers’ and Greek returnees’ dignity and rights
- offering information, counselling, legal aid, social support to asylum seekers and refugees
- managing issues concerning the returnees’ insurances and pensions
- studying sides of migration as a phenomenon, preparing reports, contacting research and presenting to the Greek and European authorities proposals of migrant and refugee policy, in hope of ameliorating the existing legal framework
- undertaking actions of sensitizing the pubic around migration issues through special booklets, leaflets, meetings, forums etc.